- I was born in 1964 and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. That makes me a desert rat SEO expert. Go Mojave!
- As a child I enjoyed going to school, swimming, skateboarding, playing Chess, scouting, Diamondback Rattlesnake hunting and horseback riding.
- As a teen I enjoyed, wrestling, football, more Chess, drawing and painting, hiking, camping and disc golf. Eldorado High School was certainly interesting. I am a winter ’82 Graduate… Go Sundevils! Special thanks to my high school wresting Coach, Jimmy May. Lots of respect for him.
- Out of School I moved to Los Angeles. Started a four year career in Theatrical Arts. I paid the bills with a direct sales job though . I bought a Toyota Celica and toured America for four years. What an adventure! I still loved playing Chess, making sales, pets (We just got another dog, her name is Luna), soaking for days at a time in natural hike-in hot springs, touring disc golf courses, and I started studying philosophy and religion. I did a lot of carving and sculptures during my twenties also. I also started studying Percussive Arts.
- In 1991 I settled down in Missoula, Montana for four years. I started selling again for a Travel Guide to the Pacific Northwest. I broke all the companies 27 year sales records! It was there in Montana that I enrolled in the Rocky Mountain Bet Midrash, House of International Religious Studies. I bought my first PC and discovered the Internet in 1991.
- In 1996 I moved with my wife to Anchorage, Alaska. Sales were great! I set new sales records for two companies.
- In 1997 I switched from print ad sales to Web design and hosting sales and soon became deeply involved in the Internet. Since then, I’ve helped hundreds of businesses get up their Websites up and running and I became curious about search engine ranking techniques.
- In 1999 I switched to Internet Marketing.
- In 2001 I began to intensively study Search Engine Optimization and SEM and I officially started my consultancy and Internet Marketing Profession. About a month after 9-11 I moved with my wife and son to Aspen, Colorado to be closer to family and becauseweI just felt safer nestled in the heart of the Rockies.
- 2002 Certified in Search Engine Marketing Strategies – Business is thriving!
- 2003 Certified in Advanced Search Engine Marketing Strategies – Platinum Member at Search Engine Strategies International Conference and Expo – Referrals keeping me busy! Went to my first SES (Search Engine Strategies) Conference in California. I’ve attended three Full SES conferences. I’ve been to four Google Dances at the Google Plex in California.
- 2004 Certified in Advanced Search Engine Marketing Strategies – on Marketing Sherpa’s Top 100 SEO’s list! – Tasting some success! Went to my first Webmaster World Conference and PubCon in Las Vegas, an event I’ve returned too every year since.
- 2005 Attended two Ultra-Advanced SEO Symposiums (excellent stuff!)
Currently, I most enjoy raising my son (he was born in 1997). My dog, Fudd, finally passed away in 2003 (he was 18 1/2 years old!!!). I love my work and the rewards of knowing that I am really making a difference by helping so many good people succeed online. Search marketing rocks and I have become a true SEO expert! I am also immersed in, and an early adopter to Social Media technologies and strategies. I still like Chess (and other games of strategy), disc golf, soaking in hot mineral tubs, Aikido / Jujitsu / Tai Chi / Kung Fu / Ba Gua, whitewater rafting, religious studies, traveling, hand drumming, playing guitar and folk song writing, astronomy, snowboarding, mountain biking, swimming and learning about other computer and Internet related fields.
Politics? I am non-political, I vote on community and state issues but I’ve lost confidence in the White House and have stopped voting for the lesser of two evils for President. My main objection is that both parties are the same when it comes to bad foreign policy (collusion?) .
Religion? I believe that there is One, True, Invisible God, that created the universe and governs it’s perfect ordered design. I have a close relationship with God and I would sacrifice my very life to glorify His Name. My favorite verses from scriptures I’ve read are: “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all else will come” – The Holy Bible… “God plots and man plots and God is the greater of the plotters!” – The Quran… and, “Say! All are created by God!” – Kitab-i-Ahd.
I look forward to meeting you and helping with your Internet marketing and professional SEO and SEM needs.